Forster Local Services
Forster ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Forster site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Forster Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Forster When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Forster Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Forster Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Forster ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Forster and a Place to Meet
The forster.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Forster
Forster is a coastal town located in the Mid North Coast region of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about the town:
- Forster was named after William Forster, who was the Premier of New South Wales in 1859.
- The town is situated on the Wallis Lake, which is a popular fishing spot and home to a variety of marine life, including dolphins and pelicans.
- Forster is known for its beautiful beaches, including Main Beach and One Mile Beach. Main Beach is a popular spot for swimming, surfing, and sunbathing, while One Mile Beach is more secluded and offers great views of the surrounding hills.
- The Great Lakes Museum in Forster showcases the region's history, including its maritime heritage and Aboriginal culture.
- The town is a popular destination for whale watching, with humpback whales passing through the waters off the coast during their annual migration from May to November.
- Forster is also home to the Booti Booti National Park, which has several walking trails and stunning coastal views.
- Every year, the town hosts the Forster-Tuncurry Great Lakes Festival, which includes a range of events such as music performances, markets, and sporting activities.
- Forster is located about three hours' drive from Sydney and two hours' drive from Newcastle, making it a popular weekend getaway spot for city residents.
- The town has a population of over 14,000 people and has a thriving tourism industry, attracting visitors from all over Australia and abroad.